Best Place Institute został partnerem międzynarodowej konferencji The City Nation Place, która odbędzie się 5 listopada w Londynie.
The City Nation Place Conference is the new meeting place for those responsible for ensuring that the cities, regions and countries which they represent benefit from a cohesive and effective place branding strategy.
Speakers will share their experience of devising and implementing place brand strategies and promote discussion of the common challenges faced by every place in competing for investment, tourism, trade and reputation. Speaker line-up includes:
- Innes, CEO, London & Partners (keynote address)
- Conrad Bird, Campaign Director, GREAT Britain
- Hila Oren, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Tel Aviv Global & Tourism
- Annika Rembe, Director General, Swedish Institute
- Ambassador Nicolas Bideau, Head of Presence Switzerland, Federal Department of Foreign Affairs
- Daniel Reyes, Strategic Markets VP, MKS Communicaciones Estrategias, former Chief Communications Officer, Marca Pais Colombia
- Thebe Ikalafeng, Chairman & Founder, Brand Africa
- Valérie Mancret-Taylor, Director General, IAU Ile De France
Join the event to learn from the case studies, to take away actionable ideas and to contribute to the discussion.
For more information please visit the City Nation Place website.